Over the years I’ve noticed many patterns that have proven the answer to the myriad questions about parenting and ADHD. There are those who say that bad parenting causes ADHD, but there are also folks who think that it’s hard to be a good parent around someone who has ADHD.
What if I could clear up both sides and show you how to understand, handle, and enjoy the person with ADHD?
Working with hundreds of people in families of people with ADHD gives me inside knowledge about how different things go when parents are following 12 specific things. I’ve created another LIVE presentation on Dec 1st at Glen Allen Library to discuss all of them below: – simply click the REGISTER button below
1. To begin, they have a through solid research-based understanding of ADD/ADHD.
2. By following a specific regimented individual set of Nutrition Strategies, they have not only tamed the negative symptoms, but also have helped improve the positive traits.
3. They have read and been instructed on the ups and downs of medications and what they are really doing to the brain by taking prescriptions.
4. Understanding the importance of a home exercise program for both the brain and the body.
5. Finding multiple ways to limit destructive behavior
6. Ferreting out issues that are in the family to reduce further stress on the relationship.
7. Learning the correct healthy way to connect with their emotions.
8. The person with ADHD has gained the capacity to focus on purpose – not just when they are interested in something.
9. Changing a new perspective to become aware of positive and negative patterns
10. Enabling the person with ADHD to be able to take responsibility for their actions – not placing blame on others.
11. Maturing out of low self esteem to overcome doubt in themselves.
12. Viewing the future as something to behold, in order to empower them.
I have helped many people get to this point in their lives. Would you like to obtain the same results? The vast majority of this work has helped hundreds of people in Richmond Va – I’ve created the special LIVE class for that. It’s incredibly valuable and Im going to discuss the program that evening. Click the “Reserve My Seat” button below